A seamless authentication experience
in all financial interactions.
MemberPass® Digital Account Authentication
Control and prove your identity with MemberPass. MemberPass allows you to conduct secure transactions in person, by phone, or via VideoTeller. Once you enroll in MemberPass, you can easily conduct any secure transaction without presenting identification. MemberPass protects you from identity theft and fraud for all 4Front transactions.
Protect yourself from identity theft and financial fraud.
Enrolling in MemberPass is free and easy. Simply contact us at 800-765-0110 or stop into any of our 15 locations across northern Michigan. A 4Front team member will help you enroll.
- Protects against identity theft and fraud
MemberPass is a trusted way to protect your accounts and ensure that no one can access your accounts by pretending to be you.
- Makes financial experiences convenient and stress-free
MemberPass is a simple, secure replacement for identity verification questions, like your birthday or Social Security number.
- Proves it's you in 15-seconds or less
MemberPass is a faster, more efficient frictionless identity verification process.
- Identifies you quicker, easier, and more securely in every interaction
MemberPass is one verification method to provide a seamless authentication experience in all financial interactions – call center authentication, loan applications, credit cards, branch visits and more.
We’re ahead of our time.
4Front is one of only a handful of credit unions nationwide to offer this cutting edge technology to its members.
MemberPass. Your identity confirmed without a doubt, with every transaction.
How do I use MemberPass once I’m enrolled?
Use MemberPass the next time you call, chat, or visit us. Instead of showing your ID card or answering security questions you’ll be verified securely in seconds.
- 4Front will send a text message to your phone
- Click the secure link in the text to route to the secure URL: .secure.memberpass.id
- Then just one simple tap to acknowledge it’s you.
- Biometrics are checked to confirm that it’s you. Done!
Is there a fee to enroll or use MemberPass?
No, your credit union is providing MemberPass free of charge to members.
Can MemberPass be used on both Android and iOS devices?
Yes! MemberPass can be used on any iOS or Android device which supports biometric authentication.
What happens if I lose my phone?
- If you lose your phone, your MemberPass information remains encrypted and protected. Since it requires your biometrics to access and share your credential, anyone else who obtains your mobile device will not be able to use your MemberPass ID.
- If you replace your phone with a new device, you will need to re-enroll in MemberPass which you can do by contacting 4Front at 1-800 765-0110 or visiting a branch.
Can a joint member use MemberPass?
Yes, as long as you are a primary member of the credit union, you may use MemberPass to authenticate your identity and get support on accounts for which you are a joint member. If you are not a member of the credit union, however, you will not be able to use MemberPass even if you are a joint owner on a credit union member’s account. You may still contact us to receive support; however, we will use other methods of authentication (picture ID or security questions).