Money management tools you
can utilize just about anywhere.
Here your entire banking experience is right at your fingertips, giving you freedom and flexibility. Now you can bank where and when you want with complete confidence.
4FrontGo Mobile Banking
4FrontGo is the portable version of our online banking platform, offering every bit and more of the functionality you find with our desktop version. Unlike its relatively stationary sibling, it hates to be tied down and prefers the lush woods, shimmering waters, and vibrant downtowns of Michigan to the top of a desk or your lap.
To help you maximize the value you receive from 4FrontGo and its companion online banking platform, we offer an Online Banking Help Guide featuring handy walk-throughs and video tutorials.
Mobilize Your Money
Financial control... unplugged
4FrontGo delivers mobility and more, offering a complete suite of money management tools you can utilize just about anywhere.
- Mobile Deposit - deposit checks anytime, anywhere
- Banking with Apple Watch® - check your balance and view the last ten transactions on up to ten 4Front accounts
In addition to the special features noted above, 4FrontGo features the full complement of services offered by its wired relative, 4Front Online Banking.
How Can I Get 4FrontGo?
A few easy steps...
4FrontGo requires enrollment in online banking, but don't worry - it's easy! Simply enroll in online banking following the steps outlined in the frequently asked questions below and visit iTunes® or Google PlayTM with your compatible smart device to download 4FrontGo. After entering your login ID and password at 4FrontGo's credential screen, you'll be enjoying the freedom of wireless account management in no time!
Touch ID and Fingerprint Login
Don't sacrifice security for convenience.
Make logging into mobile banking with 4FrontGo safer and easier with Touch ID (iOS devices) and Fingerprint Login (Android devices). These features offer fingerprint recognition technology, allowing you to unlock your iOS or Android device to make payments or authenticate transactions using your fingerprint.
Enable Touch ID or Fingerprint Login by following the steps...
- Log into 4FrontGo and tap the Menu button. In the Settings tab, tap Security Preferences.
- Toggle the Touch ID or Fingerprint Login switch from "Off" to "On."
- Review the information about using fingerprint authentication and tap the Continue button.
- Enter your 4Front online banking login ID and password, and tap the Authorize button.
- Scan your fingerprint. For an iOS device, place your finger on the Home button to enable Touch ID. With an Android device, place your finger on the fingerprint scanner to enable Fingerprint Login. The actual location of the fingerprint scanner varies between Android devices.
With one of these features enabled, you can easily and securely sign in to your 4FrontGo experience with the touch of your finger.
4FrontGo offers mobile deposit, allowing enrolled users to deposit their checks into their 4Front account right from their smartphone.
To utilize our convenient mobile check deposit feature within 4FrontGo, users must first enroll in the service. To do so, log into 4FrontGo, select Move My Money > Mobile Deposit Enrollment, and complete the short enrollment process. Upon completion and acceptance of our Mobile Check Deposit User Agreement, users can select Move My Money > Deposit Check to proceed with a mobile deposit.
How to use Mobile Deposit
- Write "For Mobile Deposit Only" on the back of your check.
- Be sure to also include your signature on the reverse of your check.
- Choose the account you wish to deposit to and enter the amount of the check to be deposited.
- Place your check on a flat surface, align it within the box on the screen, snap photos of the front and reverse when prompted, and submit.
- Figure out what to do with the extra time you just saved yourself!
Funds deposited via mobile check deposit will generally be made available the third business day following the day of deposit, unless an additional hold is required. For example, a deposit submitted on a Monday would generally be available on Thursday. Deposits made on weekends and credit union holidays cannot be considered received until the next business day.
Some deposit requirements and limitations apply including:
- No. of checks deposited per day: 10
- No. of checks deposited per month: 40
- Single item deposit limit: $20,000
- Cumulative deposit limit per day: $20,000
- Cumulative deposit limit per month: $20,000
4FrontGo Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get 4FrontGo on my smart device?
What devices can I get 4FrontGo on?
4FrontGo is supported on Android devices (Android OS 8.0 and later), iOS devices (iOS version 13 and later), and WatchOS 6 or later. A device with a rear-facing, auto-focus camera is required to utilize the Mobile Remote Device Capture (MRDC) feature.
What is mobile check deposit and how does it work?
Mobile check deposit allows you to take a picture of a check with your smart device and deposit the funds into your eligible 4Front checking and savings accounts. This service offers almost immediate access to a portion of your deposited funds availability and eliminates the need for a trip to the branch or deposit-taking ATM. Some limits and restrictions apply. A device with a rear-facing, auto-focus camera is required to use mobile check deposit.
How secure is 4Front's online banking service?
Users enjoy enhanced login security for added protection of your accounts with online banking, including the generation of a Secure Access Code for instances when users wish to log-in from a public computer terminal such as those found in libraries and coffee shops.
I've downloaded 4FrontGo. How can I connect it with my online banking account?
Once you have downloaded the 4FrontGo app, log into the app with the same login credentials as online banking. Your app will automatically connect to your online banking account.
What features are offered by 4FrontGo?
4FrontGo works seamlessly with our online banking platform, making managing your finances simpler and faster. You’ll be able to perform the same tasks, no matter which device you choose, no matter where you are.
4FrontGo even offers a few extra bells-and-whistles to making banking on the go even more convenient.
- Mobile check deposit allows you to deposit a check virtually anywhere with your smart device and have access to a portion of those funds almost immediately.
- Text banking allows you to check balances, review your history, and transfer funds, with just a few taps of your finger. Text messaging rates may apply.
- Customizable real-time mobile alerts keep you always in-tune with what's happening with your account.
- Apple WatchTM compatibility gives you the freedom to check the balance and recent transactions on up to ten of your 4Front accounts.
I wish to take advantage of 4Front's online banking conveniences. How can I connect to these services for the first time?
Consumer and business members seeking to utilize desktop online banking may quickly connect with this service by opening the "Online Banking" dropdown in the upper right of the website and selecting 'ENROLL IN PERSONAL ONLINE BANKING' in the 'PERSONAL' tab. You'll be prompted to verify your identity and will be enjoying the convenience of 4Front's online banking in no time!
How can I enroll in mobile check deposit?
Enrolling is quick and easy. From the Accounts Home page, click Move My Money > Mobile Deposit Enrollment. Follow the short steps, including reviewing and accepting the Mobile Check Deposit User Agreement. You're now ready to deposit checks from practically anywhere!
Enroll in Online Banking
In this interactive demo, you will learn how to enroll in online banking and set up eStatements.
How can I deposit a check using mobile check deposit?
After completing the mobile check deposit enrollment process, use your mobile device to select Move My Money > Deposit Check. Select the account to which you wish to deposit the check and key in the check amount. Endorse the back of your check with "Mobile Deposit Only" and snap photos of both the front and back, taking care to ensure the image of the back includes the "Mobile Deposit Only" endorsement on the left side of the frame. Upon verifying the details and the images, click Submit Deposit. Please note that you must access mobile banking via the 4FrontGo app to utilize mobile check deposit. Some limits and restrictions apply.