No matter your need, income, or plans, the key to achieving financial strength is a long-term savings program. 4Front has a savings plan that can help you realize your financial goals, because our accounts consistently pay higher than average bank dividends. It's just another reason why money savvy people trust 4Front to help them strengthen their personal finances.
New WOW! CDs are here! Market-leading rates, low minimums and no silly "new money" requirements or other hoops to jump through!
4Front Prime Share | The cornerstone of your financial future
"Share" is credit union talk for "savings." We use "prime share" to convey the ownership our members enjoy in 4Front. Like stockholders, each member owns a share in the credit union, making our members our owners. The Prime Share is the gateway to all 4Front products and services.
- Minimum initial deposit and ongoing balance is $1.00
- Dividend is paid monthly and based on average daily balance
- Dividend Rate is subject to change daily
- Funds can be accessed using an ATM Card
- Can be used as collateral on loans
4Front Money Market Share | Grow your savings while ensuring access
A powerful tool to save and earn higher dividends at the same time, the 4Front Money Market Share offers both value and flexibility.
- No minimum deposit
- Earn higher dividends on average monthly balances over $1,000
- Dividend rates change with market conditions
- Funds are available for immediate withdrawal
- $500 minimum per withdrawal
View rates associated with 4Front savings solutions or speak with a Member Service Representative for more information.
Certificates of Deposit | Many options, one valuable result
4Front certificates of deposit (CD) deliver high-yield, limited risk investment with tailored terms, offering an excellent option for those seeking solid growth for an extended period of time. CDs offeri fixed rates with terms from 6 to 60 months, designed to fit your particular savings need. We offer a complete suite of CDs including both traditional and Roth IRA certificates.Go to main navigation