4FrontGo offers mobile deposit which allows enrolled users to deposit their checks into their 4Front account without having to visit a location or deposit-accepting ATM.
To utilize our convenient mobile check deposit feature within 4FrontGo, users must first enroll in the service. To do so, log into 4FrontGo, select Move My Money > Mobile Deposit Enrollment and complete the short enrollment process. Upon completion and acceptance of our Mobile Check Deposit User Agreement, users can select Move My Money > Deposit Check to proceed with a mobile deposit. To ensure your check is processed seamlessly, follow these five simple steps:
- Add the restrictive endorsement of "For Mobile Deposit Only" on the back of your check. This little phrase can make a big difference in ensuring prompt and accurate availability of your deposited funds.
- Be sure to also include your signature and/or complete account number on the reverse of your check.
- Choose the account you wish to deposit to and enter the amount of the check to be deposited.
- Place your check on a flat surface, align it within the box on the screen, snap photos of the front and reverse when prompted, and submit.
- Figure out what to do with the extra time you just saved yourself!
Funds deposited via mobile check deposit will generally be made available the third business day following the day of deposit, unless an additional hold is required. For example, a deposit submitted on a Monday would generally be available on Thursday. Deposits made on weekends and credit union holidays cannot be considered received until the next business day.
Some deposit requirements and limitations apply including:
|No. of checks deposited per day:
|Cumulative deposit limit per day:
|No. of checks deposited per month:
|Cumulative deposit limit per month:
|Single item deposit limit:
4FrontGo Frequently Asked Questions
4FrontGo is supported on Android devices (Android OS 4.0 and higher) and iOS devices (iOS version 7.0 and higher). A device with a rear-facing, auto-focus camera is required to utilize the Mobile Remote Device Capture (MRDC) feature.
Mobile check deposit allows you to take a picture of a check with your smart device and deposit the funds into your eligible 4Front checking and savings accounts. This service offers almost immediate access to a portion of your deposited funds fund availability and eliminates the need for a trip to the branch or deposit-taking ATM. Some limits and restrictions apply. A device with a rear-facing, auto-focus camera is required to use mobile check deposit.
Users enjoy enhanced login security for added protection of your accounts with virtual banking, including the generation of a Secure Access Code for instances when users wish to log-in from a public computer terminal such as those found in libraries and coffee shops.
Utilizing 4FrontGo is easy after you've enrolled in our virtual banking platform.
- Mobile check deposit allows you to deposit a check virtually anywhere with your smart device and have access to a portion of those funds almost immediately.
- Text banking allows you to check balances, review your history, and transfer funds, with just a few taps of your finger. Text messaging rates may apply.
- Customizable real-time mobile alerts keep you always in-tune with what's happening with your account.
- Apple WatchTM compatibility gives you the freedom to check the balance and recent transactions on up to ten of your 4Front accounts.
Consumer and business members seeking to utilize desktop virtual banking may quickly connect with this service by opening the "Virtual Banking" dropdown in the upper right of the website and selecting 'ENROLL IN PERSONAL VIRTUAL BANKING' in the 'PERSONAL' tab. You'll be prompted to verify your identity and will be enjoying the convenience of 4Front's virtual banking in no time!
Using 4FrontGo, our super convenient mobile banking application, is only a download away! Just make sure you've already enrolled in online banking, and visit our handy download page to select the right version for your device.
Enrolling is quick and easy. From the Accounts Home page, click Move My Money > Mobile Deposit Enrollment. Follow the short steps, including reviewing and accepting the Mobile Check Deposit User Agreement. You're now ready to deposit checks from practically anywhere!
After completing the mobile check deposit enrollment process, use your mobile device to select Move My Money > Deposit Check. Select the account to which you wish to deposit the check and key in the check amount. Endorse the back of your check with "Mobile Deposit Only" and snap photos of both the front and back, taking care to ensure the image of the back includes the "Mobile Deposit Only" endorsement on the left side of the frame. Upon verifying the details and the images, click Submit Deposit. Please note that you must access mobile banking via the 4FrontGo app to utilize mobile check deposit. Some limits and restrictions apply.