Financial Advisor Eric Gandy of CUSO Financial Services, L.P.* at 4Front Credit Union will lead a discussion of the tax situation today, and what's coming down the road. Tax rates are historically low right now, but that could change when the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) for individuals and families expires in 2025.
- How to leverage tax-advantaged investments
- What savings are considered qualified
- Where and how to save for retirement
- What investments can help you achieve your financial goals
Space is limited, so reserve your attendance today.
4Front offers its members advisory and wealth management services through our relationship with CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS), a national recognized FINRA member firm that specializes in working with financial institutions like 4Front.
Eric Gandy | CFS Financial Advisor
CUSO Financial Services, L.P. at 4Front Credit Union
Whether you’re just starting to save, anticipating college expenses, wishing to discuss the right time to retire, or wondering how long your current nest egg will last, Eric’s proven client-centric approach ensures a solid foundation regardless of life stage and financial goals.
A graduate of Saginaw Valley University, Eric possesses a degree in Business Management. He holds licenses in:
- Series 7 (General Securities)
- Series 66 (Uniformed Combined State Law)
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance
- Variable Contracts
At no cost or obligation, you can make an appointment to meet one-on-one with Eric at a 4Front location of your choosing. Working together, Eric and your tax professional can help ensure that your plan has you and your family working toward maximizing your savings based upon your unique situation.
Contact Eric today for a no-obligation appointment to discuss your wealth management needs, and develop a solid investment and retirement strategy.
* Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. 4Front Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members. CUSO Financial Services, L.P. does not provide tax advice. For such guidance, please consult your tax professional.