MemberPass™ Digital Account Authentication
MemberPass is the hassle-free way to control and prove your identity quickly and easily while protecting your personal information. You'll love MemberPass for its simplicity, security and time-saving capabilities.
MemberPass is a smart phone app, which we'll help you install on your smart phone. After you're connected to the app, you'll receive your 4Front MemberPass credentials. And... that's it. The next time you need to conduct a secure in-person, telephone or VideoTeller in-car express banking transaction with 4Front, we'll authenticate you quickly and securely through MemberPass.
Now you can win one of twenty-five $50 Visa gift cards, just for being enrolled in MemberPass!
Beginning November 30 through December 28, we’re randomly selecting five MemberPass enrollees each week to win $50 pre-paid Visa gift cards. Drawings will be held at 9 am ET on Monday 11/30, Monday 12/7, Monday 12/14, Monday 12/21 and Monday 12/28.
Winners will be notified on the same day as each drawing via email. Enrollees are eligible for every drawing held while they are enrolled in MemberPass, however, an enrollee may only win once. This means that members enrolled in MemberPass before the first drawing on 11/30 will enjoy five chances to win!
MemberPass. Offering a little certainty in uncertain times. And, if you’re a lucky winner, a little needed cash as well.
Monday, 11/30 Winners
Lucas S. (Traverse City)
Sharlene B. (Granbury, TX)
Jerilyn B. (Traverse City)
George A. (Fife Lake)
Timothy P. (Traverse City)
MemberPass stops identity theft and fraud in its tracks
MemberPass protects you from identity theft and fraud during all 4Front transactions -- from branch visits, to telephone calls to VideoTeller in-car express banking sessions. You're in control of the personal information on your smart phone, protected by biometric security measures like fingerprint authentication and facial recognition. MemberPass leverages privacy-enhanced verification technology to ensure only you own your identity.
And not only does MemberPass ensure we're speaking with an authenticated account owner, but it also makes certain you know it's us in the event we need to contact you.
MemberPass saves you time
Our team members are focused on your financial well-being, including protecting you from fraudsters. It's why we care so much about your birthday, your Social Security number, your mother's maiden name, etc. Don't get us wrong, we DO enjoy wishing our members happy birthday, but MemberPass allows us to get rid of those knowledge-based authentication questions, allowing us to skip right to the reason you wish to speak with us!
How it works
When you're enrolled in MemberPass, you'll simply provide our team member with your name the next time you call or use a VideoTeller in-car express banking terminal or visit a branch lobby. You'll receive a push notification on your smart phone seeking to confirm it's really you speaking with our team member. Simply confirm your identify in the app and continue with your transaction. No more fumbling for your photo identification. No more answering identity verification questions.
How you can get it
Putting the security, speed and simplicity of MemberPass to work for you is easy... and enrolling takes less than a minute.
- Call us at 800.765.0110 or visit any 4Front location and ask to secure your identity and save time with MemberPass.
- After authenticating your identity the time-consuming, old-fashioned way (for the last time!), our team member will generate a text message to your mobile number on file.
- The text message you'll receive seconds later will include a link to download the MemberPass app. Once the app is downloaded, you'll follow a few quick steps that connect you with your 4Front account through MemberPass.
You're now ready to enjoy enhanced security and serious time savings!
MemberPass Frequently Asked Questions
MemberPass security technology is built upon globally accepted standards designed to protect consumer privacy in all digital exchanges.
Your MemberPass personal information is encrypted and stored in a secure location on your smart phone. It's not stored in a central database that could be hacked or otherwise accessed by others – it's always with you, on your device. And because your biometrics or 6-digit PIN are used to unlock MemberPass on your device, only you can access and use your data.
Only you can grant access to your MemberPass data. MemberPass allows you to:
- Manage who you share your identity with
- Ensure you are sharing your identity with the intended recipient (i.e. you are sharing with 4Front and not someone imitating us)
- Store your digital credential on your secure device and never in a central database subject to compromise
MemberPass puts you in control. You are the only one in control of your identity information and share it only when giving your permission. And only the intended recipient can access information from your MemberPass.
Yes. Your smartphone needs to provide access through biometrics (facial or fingerprint recognition) or PIN security. The MemberPass app is also secured with biometric or PIN security. This way, MemberPass stays secure if your phone is lost or stolen.
Yes. MemberPass is available and supported in the three most recent versions of iOS and Android and will work on the following devices:
- Apple iOS 10.3 and above
- Android 6.0 and above
Your personal information remains encrypted within the MemberPass app and your individual biometric identifications and/or PIN security provide additional protection.
4Front can treat each phone number and the relationship with the member, be it a primary or joint, as their own entity. If a member wishes to transact their joint account, we'll ask for the account number and then select who is being authenticated (primary member or joint member) via MemberPass. This lets us know who we are supposed to be speaking with and then tailor what information the member is allowed to access.
MemberPass was developed by CULedger, a Colorado-based credit union service organization. CULedger is co-owned by a group of credit unions, which includes 4Front.
Yes. MemberPass can be removed from your account authentication process at any time. Just contact 4Front and one of our team members will be happy to disable this security feature.
1. ELIGIBILITY. Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years old (the Entrant). Employees of 4Front Credit Union are not eligible to win. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. Limit of one (1) prize per individual. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. PRIZES. Twenty-five (25) winners – five (5) winners per week – will receive one (1) $50.00 Visa gift card. Gift card is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winners.
3. HOW TO ENTER. Enter by completing enrollment in MemberPass digital account authentication service.
4. WINNER SELECTION. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible enrollees throughout the contest periods. The random drawings will be conducted on:
- Monday, November 30
- Monday, December 7
- Monday, December 14
- Monday, December 21
- Monday, December 28
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION. Winners will be notified by email by 4Front Credit Union, whose decisions are final. Winners must take delivery of prize (at the branch of their choice or we can mail it to them) before Thursday, December 31 at 5 pm ET. 4Front Credit Union is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winners’ failure to adequately monitor any email account.
6. ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of enrollees.
Go to main navigation