4FrontGo Mobile Banking
4FrontGo is the portable version of our virtual banking platform offering every bit and more of the functionality you find with our desktop version. Unlike its relatively stationary sibling, it hates to be tied down and prefers the lush woods, shimmering waters, and vibrant downtowns of northern Michigan to the top of a desk or your lap.
To help you maximize the value you receive from 4FrontGo and its companion virtual banking platform we offer an Virtual Banking Help guide featuring handy walk-throughs and video tutorials.
Mobilize Your Money | Financial control... unplugged
4FrontGo delivers mobility and more, offering a complete suite of money management tools you can utilize just about anywhere.
- Mobile Deposit - deposit checks anytime, anywhere
- Banking with Apple Watch® - check your balance and view the last ten transactions on up to ten 4Front accounts
In addition to the special features noted above, 4FrontGo features the full complement of services offered by its wired relative, 4Front virtual banking.
How Can I Get 4FrontGo? | A few easy steps...
4FrontGo requires enrollment in virtual banking, but don't worry - it's easy! Simply enroll in virtual banking following the steps outlined in the frequently asked questions below and visit iTunes® or Google PlayTM with your compatible smart device to download 4FrontGo. After entering your login ID and password at 4FrontGo's credential screen, you'll be enjoying the freedom of wireless account management in no time!
Touch ID and Fingerprint Login | Don't sacrifice security for convenience
Make logging in to mobile banking with 4FrontGo safer and easier with Touch ID (iOS devices) and Fingerprint Login (Android devices).These features offer fingerprint recognition technology that allows you to unlock your iOS or Android device to make payments or authenticate transactions using just your fingerprint.
Enable Touch ID or Fingerprint Login by following the steps below...
- Log into 4FrontGo and tap the Menu button. In the Settings tab, tap Security Preferences.
- Toggle the Touch ID or Fingerprint Login switch from “Off” to “On.”
- Review the information about using fingerprint authentication and tap the Continue button.
- Enter your 4Front virtual banking login ID and password and tap the Authorize button.
- Scan your fingerprint. For an iOS device, place your finger on the Home button to enable Touch ID. With an Android device, place your finger on the fingerprint scanner to enable Fingerprint Login. The actual location of the fingerprint scanner varies between Android devices.
With one of these feature enabled, you can easily and securely sign in to your 4FrontGo experience with the touch of your finger.
4FrontGo Frequently Asked Questions
4FrontGo is supported on Android devices (Android OS 4.0 and higher) and iOS devices (iOS version 7.0 and higher). A device with a rear-facing, auto-focus camera is required to utilize the Mobile Remote Device Capture (MRDC) feature.
Yes. The Cash Management version was designed exclusively for businesses and offers several service enhancements. These enhancements include individual user account management rights, wire transmission, and tax payment features.
Mobile check deposit allows you to take a picture of a check with your smart device and deposit the funds into your eligible 4Front checking and savings accounts. This service offers almost immediate access to a portion of your deposited funds fund availability and eliminates the need for a trip to the branch or deposit-taking ATM. Some limits and restrictions apply. A device with a rear-facing, auto-focus camera is required to use mobile check deposit.
Enrolling is quick and easy. From the Accounts Home page, click Services > Mobile Deposit Enrollment. Follow the short steps, including reviewing and accepting the Mobile Check Deposit User Agreement. You're now ready to deposit checks from practically anywhere!
After completing the mobile check deposit enrollment process, use your mobile device to select Transactions > Deposit Check. Select the account to which you wish to deposit the check and key in the check amount. Endorse the back of your check with "Mobile Deposit Only" and snap photos of both the front and back, taking care to ensure the image of the back includes the "Mobile Deposit Only" endorsement on the left side of the frame. Upon verifying the details and the images, click Submit Deposit. Please note that you must access mobile banking via the 4FrontGo app to utilize mobile check deposit. Some limits and restrictions apply.
Users enjoy enhanced login security for added protection of your accounts with virtual banking, including the generation of a Secure Access Code for instances when users wish to log-in from a public computer terminal such as those found in libraries and coffee shops.
Utilizing 4FrontGo is easy after you've enrolled in our virtual banking platform.
- Mobile check deposit allows you to deposit a check virtually anywhere with your smart device and have access to a portion of those funds almost immediately.
- Text banking allows you to check balances, review your history, and transfer funds, with just a few taps of your finger. Text messaging rates may apply.
- Customizable real-time mobile alerts keep you always in-tune with what's happening with your account.
- Apple WatchTM compatibility gives you the freedom to check the balance and recent transactions on up to ten of your 4Front accounts.
Consumer and business members seeking to utilize desktop virtual banking may quickly connect with this service by opening the "Virtual Banking" dropdown in the upper right of the website and selecting 'ENROLL IN PERSONAL VIRTUAL BANKING' in the 'PERSONAL' tab. You'll be prompted to verify your identity and will be enjoying the convenience of 4Front's virtual banking in no time!
Using 4FrontGo, our super convenient mobile banking application, is only a download away! Just make sure you've already enrolled in online banking, and visit our handy download page to select the right version for your device.